Kissing on the first date...

Okay, for some reason, I always seem to be hesitant to kiss on the first date. With all the women I've dated, only ONE that I actually did not feel hesitant in kissing the first time, and supplemental times we dated. Really, I just hug them good bye. Am I thinking to much about the act? I mean just go in moving forward and if she turns her cheek, then kiss her there instead of her lips? I mean, I seem to either f*ck up by moving to slow or to fast. So, how to judge?

Usually alot of eye contact from the woman is a big clue. Also body language, and if you can sort of get your face close to hers when you talk sometimes and she lets you. So at the end of the night, if you can get your face close to hers and she looks straight at you with a smile, then youre in. Otherwise shes not comfortable enough yet. Thats how I do it.

collegekid491

As the poster above me said, you gotta read the body language. The mistake it sounds like your making is that you have a systematic dating procedure. I mean, you need some ideas but the most memorable moments are the ones you don't plan, and generally the first kiss is supposed to be memorable