On again, Off again, On Again??

scarface

Backstory: I ran into this girl I went to HS with back in Feb, we instantly hit it off and started seeing each other on a regular basis. Things got hot and heavy real fast and I think it kind of scared here a little bit because she had recently gotten divorced (last summer) and has 2 kids. She broke it off right near the end of March, which came as a total shock to me.

Anyway, a couple weeks later I get a call from her asking if I would like to meet her for lunch. I obliged and we had a good time. We have hungout on several occasions after that and things seem to be going in a good direction. Last weekend I took her to a movie and then we went starwatching at this really romantic place in my town. We cuddled a little bit (it was cold!) and then I drove her home. I went for a kiss, and she avoided it. When we hungout the next day she asked me about it and I told her that I still have strong feelings for her and she said she just wasn't expecting it and then kissed me on the cheek. We then had a fun time at a party and afterwards she came back to my place to watch a movie and we cuddled.

Anyway, fast forward to last night, I was planning on hanging out with one of my friends to play volleyball and she called. Earlier in the week I had asked if she wanted to go to a drive-in movie this weekend, and she said she didn't know if she could. She called to tell me she had babysitting and could go out tonight. I told her I already had plans to play volleyball, but she was more than welcome to come and then we could go to the movie. She came and then afterwards we went to the movie, and it was really nice. We got close in the backseat of my car for a good 2-3 hours. The second movie was really lame so we decided to go back to my place and watch something else. Right before we left I was teasing her with the last piece of chocolate that we had brought by putting it in my teeth and pretending like I was going to eat it. She leaned over and kissed me to try to get it. It was amazing. Anyway, after snuggling at my house for a bit, she had to go. As she was leaving, she gave me a big hug and then turned to get in her car. I kind of went for a good night kiss, but she said "I have to go" and got in her car.

I know I am probably overanalyzing this (I do that), but I feel confused. Why won't she kiss me good night? She obviously is comfurtable with me (last weekend we played this game where the other person has to take an article of clothing off if you see a car with more than 2 headlights...she lost :p ), and she (i think) has feelings for me. Why then does she not kiss me??