I will be seeing this very attractive girl all summer long

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

I will be seeing this girl maybe once or twice a week for a few minuets at a time. Last summer at my job i noticed her as she would drop off her younger brother at golf tournaments i was doing. She was super cute and i always wanted to strike up a conversation with her. Never did. Now that i am starting to work again, i know i will be seeing her. I would love to strike up a convo with her, but i just cant seem to get up the balls and do this allready! I have never started a random convo with a girl i didnt know and i need to start to change this. I dont know why but i feel like such a creep when thinking about talking to girls that i dont know and that probally dont care if i talk to them or not. I know that i gotta start to do this and who cares if she has a BF and rejects me. I am in a comfort zone right now where i dont talk to girls...i wonder if a girl will ever strike up a convo with me first..then i will be golden! :p

engravefeelthevoid

bro i posted this question from my old account 5 years ago...the answer was that i should go and try...orelse i wud never know...u have to be rejected few times...but I advise you to try talking to other girls first rendomly so that u get some balls and u lern from ur mistakes...dont talk to her untill ur ready or u'll blow ur chances....

if u dun wanna do that...heres what i wud do:

seeing as she has a younger brother who goes there...i would get my younger brother or sister...pretend to be dropping him/her off there and get close to her...now that u both haver somethingin common...u can talk to her randomly by saying:"what a huge responsibility...i see you everytime dropping off ur little brother how are you ?"

DO NOT TELL HER DIRECTLY THAT U WANNA MEET HER....DO AS I TOLD U OR STH SIMILAR...FIND STH IN COMMON AND GO FOR IT !!!

consider the 3 seconds rule...act within 3 seconds as randomly as possible to remove any stress from her side and awkwardness...when it's random she wont sense the neediness....think it over...shadow box it alone then relax...when you do it u must be relaxed....

GDLK and tell me what happens !!!!!!!!!