Going to date a 12/10 Hot chick...scared...

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

ok Here's the story in short...I met this hot chick in the international day in my friend's uni...we're both foreigners me n her from the same country...she's a 12/10 hot chick who doesnt talk to guys here because they're not from her country unlike me...am the only guy who talks to her...well anyways i took her num...we spoke on the phone...went to the movies once with her girlfriend but i felt it was totally platonic...now i asked her to go out alone....ok shes a 12/10 hot girl...SHES THE ONE I WANT...her personality is soooo great and i really have fun talking to her...i never been so serious about a girl before...---she's the type of girls who could get any guy anytime---

bottom line is I'm scared because i was in a crazy relationship before and it was mad love and we broke up and it broke my heart and and and etc... I'm afraid to get too attatched...then it's too late to go back...anyone could give me a third eye on this ??? i mean she could get any guy she wants whos better than me...I'd give myself a 7.2/10 guy...

-How do i get her attatched to me ?

-how do i get her to think of me seriously ?

-how do i not mess this up lol ?

thanks guys :)

-how do i not mess this up lol ?

By calming down and by thinking of yourself as a 12/10 kinda guy.

headlesschicken

#1 stop seeing her as a rating/number

#2 stop seeing yourself as a rating/number

it objectifies the both of you, you need to see her as her not "this hot chick". look past the surface because i bet she will appreciate someone who likes what's inside her, if she's as hot as you say.

really though do you want to be involved with someone who won't talk to anyone who isn't from her country? that reeks of insecurity or xenophobia.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

she doesn't talk to other guys for 2 reasons:

1-the country where she comes from has a bad reputation of girls (she doesn't wanna be misunderstood)

2-She doesn't want to date many guys then get married..she's the serious type...

look past the surface because i bet she will appreciate someone who likes what's inside her, if she's as hot as you say.

i think this is true...she'd enjoy my company more than that of a guy whos hotter than me if I do look at her personality...correct...

Peaceandlove

Have you heard of the saying that men fall in love with what they see and women with what they HEAR?! good luck but I reckon you'll be fine ;) confidence!

So, how did your first date go? Tell us about that when you get back. If you feel (don't worry right now about what she thinks or feels) attraction to her, express that with light touches and holding her gaze. Pay attention to her body language. Listen for mutual interest from her (that she's interested in and by your life and times). If you note an odd smell that is both funky and irresistible at the same time, you're in trouble :D

Don't buy that engagement ring just yet....

One step at a time ;)

mr.dream merchant

Lol man calm down. She's just a regular human being like you and I. Stop putting her on a pedastool. Yeah she's hot, so what? Think of it like this:

Its a privilege for her to get to talk to you

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

As I mentioned before we went to the movies once with her girlfriend...at first she was stiff...then as the movie progressed we started laughing and she got loose she had fun....I asked her for a date in the following manner(u dun have to read if u want to):

"hey you know i really enjoy talking to you more than the other girls i know because i feel that you are more mature and you have more experience, i was really thinking that i'd love to talk to you on a cup of coffee or something like that-------she said she'd love that too-------I then told her we could either go alone or with her friend--------she said as i like-------so i told her let's go out alone then so we could talk freely-------she said she's love that"

for the mean time i feel that i'm doing good...i need to put my guard up just a little because i feel that i sounded a little needy the past 2 times i talked to her....

EYECANDY000
Lol man calm down. She's just a regular human being like you and I. Stop putting her on a pedastool. Yeah she's hot, so what? Think of it like this:

Its a privilege for her to get to talk to you

I agree. Took the words right out my mouth. Lol

Also, don't play into the part of having little or no self esteem. Meaning if you keep telling her she's beautiful and how did you end up going out on a date with you, she's going yto see that as a weakness.. which is totally a turn off. Be confident about yourself!

"hey you know i really enjoy talking to you more than the other girls i know because i feel that you are more mature and you have more experience, i was really thinking that i'd love to talk to you on a cup of coffee or something like that-------she said she'd love that too-------I then told her we could either go alone or with her friend--------she said as i like-------so i told her let's go out alone then so we could talk freely-------she said she's love that"

"Hey, I had a wonderful time at the movie and would love for you to join me for dinner this Friday. What kind of food do you like?"

No ambiguity. No inclusion of friends. Simple. If your first date (you haven't been on one yet) goes well, try this approach. :)

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

i used the friend inclusion to soften the talk...dun worry they always respond with "as you like" works like magic :D but maybe i shud be a little more direct...the friday dinner sounded manly and confident...i'll think of it thanx :D

SoulSearch_CO

Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. You HAVE to see yourself as her complete and total equal. You have to have the mindset that YOU could get any girl you want. Don't treat her like a throw-away, but definitely don't fawn over her. She's used to guys doing that and it's not attractive. Be a gentleman, but do NOT be thinking, "Oh, I'm so lucky to be with her." :love: Just treat her as an equal.

And do NOT wait too long for physical contact or you will be friend-zoned.

Take her down off that pedestal, man. Looks aren't everything; you don't even really know if you'd want this girl, long-term.

Definitely be confident and a gentleman. Throw in a little playful teasing to let her know you aren't intimidated by her good looks. (Do NOT tease her about her looks, weight, etc!) This girl probably gets compliments all the time from horny guys....don't be that guy. Treat her like she's mildly cute and kind of a nerd, and like SHE'S the one chasing after you. Ask her questions and get her talking about fun, exciting, and yes romantic stuff.

Give yourself a little credit. She can get a guy anytime? Here's a news flash: MOST women can go out and get a guy any time, not just the perfect tens. They don't want just any guy - they want the right guy. This is why women are selective. Go out and be the guy women want...you're not a 7.2, you're a 13/10. Tell yourself what you know is true: YOU can go out and get whatever girl you want, including a better-quality one than her.