Acting Weird...

TheRock

Today my GF is acting STRANGE. For the past few days, it seemed as tho she wanted to continue our relationship and move foward. She called me, texted me goodnite with xoxo and I love you, etc. Even bought me some things for my apartment for (as she said), "When WE cook". Last night, after work she called me and invited me out to a wine tasting event for this afternoon. She said she was exhausted and was going to the gym then right to bed but she'd prob call me in between. Never heard from her and I didn't text her cause I figured she was sleeping. TODAY, I texted her good morning and said I was running errands and I'd call her in a bit. Got a short "I'm out myself" back. I texted "how are you feeling? Get a good rest?" She replied

"Yeah". That was it. I called her a little while ago, and no answer, so I left a message. She texts me back, "no wine testing. Helping my mom with Baby Shower stuff (for her bro's baby). Call you later." Obviously she's avoiding me, but why ask me to go to the wine thing if she isn't interested in doing things with me? What gives??

torranceshipman

Well this might sound like a particulaly novel suggestion but....you could always ask her ;) Sounds like clssic girl sulk for attention/because you said something to upset her by accident....

• Author

When I look back at our pictures over the past 2 1/2 years, we are ALWAYS having a good time together and in love. THE ONLY TIME we argue is when her father gets involved and screws up our plans. i.e. Calls us back from vacation for a made-up "Emergency" which ALWAYS doesn't exist by the time we get back. I've tried explaining this to her, she takes it up with her dad, and I think he spins it back on me, cause he makes her feel guilty saying "I guess you just don't love your mom and me then..." THIS SUCKS. I FEEL MISERABLE as I thought she was "The One"... I've told her that, but it spooked her at first. She said she felt the same, she just isn't ready to settle down yet and she's distanced her self since then (about a year ago).