Girl in one of my classes

patty2

THe problem is I am horrible with girls(mostly just from failure as a younger kid), but I do know that I am pretty good looking, but just don't have the confidence in the world of women. So there is this gorgeous Polish girl in one of my classes, I mean I have been attracted to this girl since I first saw her. Now I used to sit on the other side of the class, and I would notice her making eye contact with me every once in awhile, but one day a month or so ago I swear I heard her say she had a boyfriend. So I just said screw it and moved on. Well a couple days ago I moved a lot closer to her to be closer to some of my friends that I made in the class, and here is where the confusion starts for me.

So she sits a couple seats up and to the right of me, behind me is only 2 other girls, a really nerdy kid, and the teacher(we are doing speeches). So I notice she starts looking back a lot, and when she looks I would look at her and she would make eye contact with me. And I swear this girl looks back every couple minutes, while people are giving their speeches, and every once in awhile I would make eye contact with her, sometimes she would quickly look back and sometimes she would hold it longer. Now I know they say that she might be looking at you because you are looking at her(or starring) well I don't do any of that because I know that would be very awkward. So it isn't like she is turning and looking at me because I'm starring at her, because first of all it would be impossible for her to see me starring at her as I am like at 45 degrees behind her, and two sometimes I wouldn't even look at her and she would be looking back at me(or whatever else she was looking at), and this all continued for like 3 hours. One of the weird things though is that once or twice that I looked at her she turned back real fast and did a very tiny head shake, so I saw that and I was like "oh nm, she would never like me", but then it continued as usual. This really confused me.

So the class ends and we all leave, I am waiting at the door with one of my buddies who is just chewing my ear off about how I am getting home, and she comes by walking by herself. I look at her, and she is starring dead on to me for like 2-3 seconds smiling, as she walks out. I smile at her and tell her something like "see you", or something like that and she sorta half mumbles something really quietly and incoherent looking at me.

Anyway I don't know, she has me confused, first of all I thought she had a boyfriend, and the head shaking had me a bit confused. Maybe it's because she's Polish, lol, i don't know. She also seems like a pretty shy person.

Well, let me give you a piece of advice, don't be shy.

A lot harder than it sounds, right? Well, it is until you actually do it and you snap out of this zone that doesn't allow you to approach girls because you have fear of rejection.

Hey man, let me tell you something, look at the world around you and see how complex everything is. I'm talking from nature to what humans have come to and now just think of a simple conversation between you and this girl. Now, you're goal is to complete that conversation so think of what you could say to her and what response would you expect from her. In other words, plan the conversation before you do it; rehearse it.

This is a method you can use if you're shy and lack confidence in yourself. And honestly, the reason why I mentioned for you to take notice of how complex this world is around you, it's because if you get shot down, compare that feeling of being shot down to how complex the world is and being rejected will seem so amazingly small to you, that you absolutely won't care it happened, you'll just be glad you gave it a shot. You'll tell yourself, oh well who cares, I'll just move onto bigger and better things. Right then and there you'll feel like a million dollars. Matter of a fact, a person who is shot down more tends to build stronger a confidence level.

It might sound a bit weird man but I guarantee you it will work! Now go get her! =)

• Author
Well, let me give you a piece of advice, don't be shy.

A lot harder than it sounds, right? Well, it is until you actually do it and you snap out of this zone that doesn't allow you to approach girls because you have fear of rejection.

Hey man, let me tell you something, look at the world around you and see how complex everything is. I'm talking from nature to what humans have come to and now just think of a simple conversation between you and this girl. Now, you're goal is to complete that conversation so think of what you could say to her and what response would you expect from her. In other words, plan the conversation before you do it; rehearse it.

This is a method you can use if you're shy and lack confidence in yourself. And honestly, the reason why I mentioned for you to take notice of how complex this world is around you, it's because if you get shot down, compare that feeling of being shot down to how complex the world is and being rejected will seem so amazingly small to you, that you absolutely won't care it happened, you'll just be glad you gave it a shot. You'll tell yourself, oh well who cares, I'll just move onto bigger and better things. Right then and there you'll feel like a million dollars. Matter of a fact, a person who is shot down more tends to build stronger a confidence level.

It might sound a bit weird man but I guarantee you it will work! Now go get her! =)

To be honest I really wouldn't be scared to talk to her, and I really am not shy. If I was ever to find a way to talk to a girl that isn't a problem. I really just wouldn't want to ask her out or for her number unless I was pretty sure she liked me. Mainly because I don't want to go to a class with her there, as it might be kinda awkward.