first date worries

I met a girl a few weeks ago at the bar. We went out last Friday and ended up having a really good time.....I think. I'm usually pretty good at telling whether or not a girl is into me. We ended the night at a restaurant and ate and talked for a couple of hours. At close I took her home and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and a small peck on her lips.

Then I said I would call her again and asked if she had my number. She said she's usually home in the daytime.

I'm working 7 days a week right now and am quite busy so I waited till Mon. to call her. She wasn't home. I called Wed., she wasn't home and her f roomate acted kind of weird on the phone. Then again I called today and she still wasn't home.

Now I know I might be sounding kind of obsessive here but I just really felt like we had a good date and now I'm thinking I missed something. She hasn't been home all week and doesn't have a job.

My gut tells me if she felt the way I thought she did I would have heard from her by now. However, I don't want to give up just yet.

Please any advice would be helpful..........

never give up

If you left a message and she has your number, then wait If she's still interested, she'll call, the ball's in her court. if you keep calling you will seem desperate and woman don't find that attractive. Trying too hard tends to not get you very far with women.

I have never noticed a date to not like me. I think everyone gets the impression they like each other unless a person is just really repulsive.

Give her a couple of weeks before calling again

I met a girl a few weeks ago at the bar. We went out last Friday and ended up having a really good time.....I think. I'm usually pretty good at telling whether or not a girl is into me. We ended the night at a restaurant and ate and talked for a couple of hours. At close I took her home and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and a small peck on her lips. Then I said I would call her again and asked if she had my number. She said she's usually home in the daytime. I'm working 7 days a week right now and am quite busy so I waited till Mon. to call her. She wasn't home. I called Wed., she wasn't home and her f roomate acted kind of weird on the phone. Then again I called today and she still wasn't home. Now I know I might be sounding kind of obsessive here but I just really felt like we had a good date and now I'm thinking I missed something. She hasn't been home all week and doesn't have a job. My gut tells me if she felt the way I thought she did I would have heard from her by now. However, I don't want to give up just yet. Please any advice would be helpful..........

This lady sounds like she may be unreliable. Did you leave a message on an answering machine or with her roommate? If you did, that's enough. If you feel like you must talk to her again, then wait a couple of weeks and try again. If you still can't reach her, just forget about it.

You said she doesn't work. Maybe she is gone so much because she found a job or she is job hunting. If not that then maybe she is out with someone that would buy her some food like you did. People have to eat to stay alive and somebody has to pay the bills.

So, let me get this straight. You've called her three times, she has your number, knows you've called, and hasn't called you back? Hate to tell you, but she's not interested and is handling it in an immature way by not calling you back and dealing with it. If a girl is dying for a guy to call her, believe me, she will call back, no matter how busy she is. Your best bet is to move on and find another girl. (And why do you like a girl without a job? What the heck does she do with all her spare time anyway?) Good luck.

I met a girl a few weeks ago at the bar. We went out last Friday and ended up having a really good time.....I think. I'm usually pretty good at telling whether or not a girl is into me. We ended the night at a restaurant and ate and talked for a couple of hours. At close I took her home and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and a small peck on her lips. Then I said I would call her again and asked if she had my number. She said she's usually home in the daytime. I'm working 7 days a week right now and am quite busy so I waited till Mon. to call her. She wasn't home. I called Wed., she wasn't home and her f roomate acted kind of weird on the phone. Then again I called today and she still wasn't home. Now I know I might be sounding kind of obsessive here but I just really felt like we had a good date and now I'm thinking I missed something. She hasn't been home all week and doesn't have a job. My gut tells me if she felt the way I thought she did I would have heard from her by now. However, I don't want to give up just yet. Please any advice would be helpful..........