! He drained me!!

MarieD

Hello

Ok i'm back. As you all know I have been in a relationship with a very insecure, accusing & paranoid guy. I have had many talks with him about it & thought he could get better, but he is draining me.

I can't do or say anything right. He thinks i'm constantly flirting with people, thinks i dress the way i do so guys look at me. He thinks i'm a wild women, which I am TOTAL opposite. He accsues me of always being up to something & i can't take it anymore. Always thinks i'm lying to him. Takes every little word i say literally. Its driving me crazy!!!!

I was hoping that i could get him over his insecurities, but they did a job on me. He wants to work things out & said he will be better, but i'm dead inside. I just don't feel anything inside. Don't knowk where all my feelings went. How much can 1 women take, before she cracks!!!! :mad:

Any one ever been through this??

My situation was a bit different, but my ex was needy in the way that he expected me to be with him 24/7. He wasn't jealous, but he was very manipulative with his emotions in that I was always comforting him. I broke up with him after a month. That was enough for me.

When a man is insecure, he will drag down the person closest to him, namely you. If you don't leave him, he will start to blame for every little thing that occurs and put you down enouh to make you lose your self esteem.

No, I haven't.

But I know you won't change a controlling, insecure man of this magnitude, Marie.

I have been in a similar situation in the past. Your bf is most likely guilty of whatever it is that he is accusing you of. Men like this don't change, they are just hardwired wrong . Leave him because you will lose yourself if you stay to long. And I would say go for what you were talking about on the other thread..have a baby on your own...you are a smart woman to understand that there is nothing wrong with that. I would have happily done the same thing If I hadn't met my H when I did.

• Author

Thanks for your replies!

I guess i'll give him 1 last chance & see if anything changes.

I know it probably won't, but i'll try.

If not, then i just have my baby on my own! Who needs a man!! :bunny: