I feel really lonely

shadowplay

I think what disturbs me more than anything is that he doesn't seem to care.

Sorry that this thread is totally pointless.

I think I need a little "talking to" because I'm scared I'm going to cave and call him. After all his pronouncements of love how can he care so little? How can he be such a robot? I don't understand him.

I thought you guys were getting back on track?

There's nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone and feeling lonley. Maybe it really is time to leave this relationship for good.

I'm sorry things aren't going as you'd hoped.

just join us in the off-topic thread. We'll entertain you!

I'm sorry you feel lonely SP. I don't know all the details but I know you must be talking about your bf so I'll base my advice on that.

No one can complete you. You are responsible for your own feelings so try to do something that will keep you level-headed at times when you feel down.

Everybody gets lonely sometime. Remind yourself that those feelings will pass.

Now, come ramble about nothing on the off-topic thread.

Click on your name. Click on Statistics. Click on "Find all threads started by SP".

Calculate the length of these cycles you go through. Declaring it's over, caving in, getting back together, appreciating him, and back to doubt. Every single time.

Estimate when the millionth chance will start again. (1.8 days.)

Or, print that s!ht out and decorate your apartment with it or something. Obviously your memory sucks; that, or you don't learn. You know that over-used quote? Craziness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result? Well, we're all guilty of that, but in your case, it IS that simple. All the variables have been constant for months. The only thing see-sawing is your emotions.

Have some willpower. Have some strength.

Also, I was thinking... you need new friends. You need to select them better. Not everyone is a good person, or capable of non-toxic relationships. Can't you move somewhere where you have a clean slate?

Cherry Blossom 35

Shadow needs some girlfriends. Girls you can go out with, shoot the s**t with, have some beers. You get waaaaaaaaaaaay too caught up with your bf.

RecordProducer

Oh, let her suffer, guyz! The more she bleeds now the sooner she will stop bleeding. We always try to stay strong, keep busy, blah-blah and then we crash. On the contrary, tell yourself what a wonderful guy he was, what a great time you had together and how unlucky you are to lose such an angel...

...until you burst in laughter realizing how ridiculous you're being!

Actually this reminded me... my husband has been kicking me out of his life for a long time and I lived in fear, despair, false hopes, tears, you name it... One day he told me I'd regret everything and I will lose the best thing in my life (that would be him - the guy who dumped me, never had sex with me or made me feel loved). And I genuinely started laughing. The best thing! :laugh:

Anyway, it wasn't any major breakthrough in my healing. I continued to suffer until he made it clear that he wants me out. I dreaded that moment for more than two years, thinking I'd be all broken-hearted. But instead, I suddenly realized that I don't have to put anymore effort into this bottomless well of pain and the series of disappointments was over. I was so tired of suffering that any other minor problem (such as financial troubles, loneliness, nobody being around to fix the broken toilet) seemed like a breeze.

I don't know if your relationship is over yet or not, but it doesn't sound like it's what you need long-term. The sooner it ends the sooner you will move onto something better. Not having anyone you love to appreciate you is better than being under-appreciated by someone you love. ;)

• Author
Click on your name. Click on Statistics. Click on "Find all threads started by SP".

Calculate the length of these cycles you go through. Declaring it's over, caving in, getting back together, appreciating him, and back to doubt. Every single time.

Estimate when the millionth chance will start again. (1.8 days.)

Or, print that s!ht out and decorate your apartment with it or something. Obviously your memory sucks; that, or you don't learn. You know that over-used quote? Craziness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result? Well, we're all guilty of that, but in your case, it IS that simple. All the variables have been constant for months. The only thing see-sawing is your emotions.

Have some willpower. Have some strength.

Also, I was thinking... you need new friends. You need to select them better. Not everyone is a good person, or capable of non-toxic relationships. Can't you move somewhere where you have a clean slate?

Well, I am finally moving. Tomorrow actually. ;)

Let's see if I can make it past the 1.8 day mark.

Shadow, DO NOT contact him.

Robot boy doesn't care, remember? He feigns emotion. He tried, but fell short.

Be selfish. Save yourself. Leave his a$$ behind to "find himself" or play his computer games or whatever he wants to do.

Stop perpetuating the sick cycle. He's not good for you. You know that. Be good to yourself and just let go.

What are you so afraid of anyway?

• Author

broke NC. So freakin' stupid of me. So stupid. My rationale. I didn't want to get back together with him but I did want to say goodbye before I moved. He agreed to drop by my house and said he would be there really soon, after he grabbed a quick lunch. Two hours pass and I call him. He says he's just now finishing lunch and hasn't left yet. He had something on the computer he got wrapped up in. He said he probably shouldn't have agreed to come right away and said that only to appease me. This is so typical of him. God, why did I open myself up to getting hurt again. Why? Just shoot me now.

:(

Just shoot me now.

Why would we want to shoot you.. you seem to being pretty good at shooting yourself..

Shadow...

Please don't contact him anymore.. Let him go so you can heal and move onto something much healthier..