LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Quick Question

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th June 2008, 9:22 PM   #1
Established Member

Quick Question

So TT's sister is in town. We had dinner together and had plans to go to a bar later on. After dinner they went to his room, I went to mine, but now it's 8 something, I'm sleepy, and I want to know if they're still going, if I'm still invited, and when we're gonna leave, but I left my phone at the office.

Do I ask to borrow my roommate's phone to call him? Do I walk over there and bang on his door? Wait here and hope they come get me?

Should I try to spend time with her, or leave them alone so they get alone-time together?

What would a person with social skills do?

This is the first time I have met his sister, and I don't think she knows we are dating. If that's what this is.
spookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 9:48 PM   #2

Huh, maybe his sister wasn't fond of you. I wouldn't worry about it. Just wait til she's gone.
Calisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 9:51 PM   #3
Established Member

I don't know who TT is but I vote for more action less over-analyzing. Borrow your roomates phone and ask them if they are still up for going out later. Maybe they tried calling you to see if you were ready and well, you don't have your phone.

Call. Or, failing that, go. You guys had plans. Follow up on them.
Kamille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2008, 2:04 AM   #4
Established Member

I stayed in my room until he came to get me. We had a great time.
spookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2008, 8:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookie View Post
I stayed in my room until he came to get me. We had a great time.
cool! Great times to be had!
jerbear is offline   Reply With Quote