Am I Obsessive?

Nitrousve0

Nitrousve0

Hi, I'm a 20 year old guy =) Named Duffy

Last year around this time i met a girl named "Shannon" Who was a 17 year old female. Shannon and I Started off very quickly and went from just what seemed like a normal relationship to me falling completly in love with her. Sex was a frequent thing between us, as well as kissing and seeing eachother. Everyday frequent if i can be any more clear. Our relationship wasent a bad one either, We rarley fought about anything...and if we were to fight, our fights never lasted...At the longest...About 10 minutes? In september, I Asked her to marry me. Understandable that was dumb on my part...She broke up with me and everything around me started crashing. I Went completly insane to the point of having a psychotic episode.Now, A year later...A friend of mine going on 3 years...and i, have decided to start a relationship. Her name is Megan. One thing though is she wants to take this relationship Slow. Niether of us are virgins mind you...but for some reason me even kissing her other then a pop kiss is going to fast. We've been going out a week...Havent been alone longer then a few minutes. She tells my friends She dosen't want me going all obsessive over her like i did with shannon. I Don't Love Megan, But i've had a attraction for her for a very long time. I Try not pushing my self on her and i keep my distance...Almost acting as though all i am is a friend. I've asked a few friends what I'm doing wrong...and they think it's a comfort thing...Shes not comfortable around me yet...Others tell me that shes scared of me falling in love with her and what not...And the last tell me im not even worth this girls time. What can i do to prove to this girl I'm worth her time, I'm not going to get obsessive, and in the process, Help her get comfortable around me?

And...Explain to me if you can...How do i know when to do cirtin things in the relationship...like buy her flowers for example.

Thank you

-Duffy