went out with co worker, not sure next..

hi, since starting my new job a girl who works with me recently asked me to join her on an outing with some other co workers.. there was only 6 of us who really went in the end.. but i think the girl who invited me likes me..

me and the girl spoke alot on the night and we sat next to eachother. she asked if id like to go clubbin in town after the 'do' and i said yes... it was only me and her who went though.

when we got to the club we got drunk (did a few rounds) and danced and then i bought her some extra drinks when she ran out of money - we danced close to eachother.. abit of grinding was going on but we both didnt seem to mind it.. obviously not overly dirty stuff tho..

but most the night she said she would follow me wherever i go on the dance floor.. when i lead the way i put my hand behind myself and infront of her and she would grab my hand and we would hold hands (at this point it felt like a bf/gf situation) and i walked to different spots on the dance floor and she followed. we even hugged one or twice at other parts of the night.. but we didnt kiss which was really weird.. :S

when we got seperated on the dance floor she also made the effort to get back near to me. even when we both went to the toilet she waited for me outside the toilets. she seems a nice caring girl.

in the taxi on the way home she snatched my phone and i said "do you want my no. or something".. she went "no" and then she put her no. onto my phone and gave me my phone back and went "there u go, my number is on your phone".

today i dont know what to do since we are co workers.. we dont work the same shifts which is a good thing.. but i like her alot but i dont know if she likes me or just wants a friendship outside of work, what do u think? she also told in the night shes turned 4 guys down these last 6 months and it puts me off asking her out tbh.

if it was a friendly thing do u think she would have asked for my number too? it seems weird that she would give me her number but not ask for mine. thanks for any help u can give! im totally clueless when it comes to things like this.

Edited by jam88

She wants you to call her. She's into you. Once you call her, she'll have your number. It's sort of a test from her to see how interested you are by leaving the next contact up to you. She initiated enough...call her!

Wow! You're story is almost exactly the same as mine with Miss 'Date #3' last night, spooky!

But, yeah, do what I did and give her a call, ask her out again next weekend, you say you work different shifts, that works out well too, if your shifts overlap, is it possible for you to skive work for 10 minutes and go see her at work? If so, do that too.

Good luck

* Plays 'Twilight Zone' Music *