Why jealous over fiance's child?

jealouswhy

We're getting married soon and I'm jealous over fiance's son and contact with his ex...His ex is remarried and this is my first time getting married. His son lives faraway and he doesn't see him much anyway--don't understand why I'm feeling this way????

I don't know why you would be jealous over your fiance's child but its not good.

Are you feeling insecure about your fiance's love for you or something?

We're getting married soon and I'm jealous over fiance's son and contact with his ex...His ex is remarried and this is my first time getting married. His son lives faraway and he doesn't see him much anyway--don't understand why I'm feeling this way????

[COLOR=black]Hi![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I'm not sure being a little jealous is a bad thing. He loves someone else after all! What you've got to remember is that love is many different things in many different times and to many different people. What I mean is; you love your mom - you dad and your best friend right? You know you do. But, do you love them all the same? no: cause you don't. So, don't think of the love your fiancé had for his son as being in competition with you. It in COMPLETEY different. If you were talking about his ex girlfriend, I would have some questions, but don't put the love of a child in the same box because you are not comparing apples for apples my dear friend. You are lucky in this crazy world if you can find someone that you can be happy with. So: my advice to you (not that you asked ) is that you grab onto the love that you have - try and see what he see is so lovable about his son and jump on board because you might really enjoy the ride.[/COLOR]