The Adolescent Mother.

AngeloWolfe

Blarg, don't you hate those small factors that get in the way of a good relationship? I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea... but I have no clue how to approach this... so any advice would be appreciated! :)

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few weeks now, and things are going great. However... her mother is a different story. Candace, my girl, has to sit on the weekends and babysits her 3 younger siblings while her mother goes out and barhops (Me - 18, Her - 17), and it's getting to the point where she's just making excuses of why we cannot go out on the weekends and such.

Well, one of my closest friends is taking his fiance out next weekend, and I really want Candace to go with us.. but I've got to get through her mom first. How's the best way to approach this situation? Anyone have any words of advice? lol *rubs back of head*

cheesydippindoodle

Just go right up there be a big brave boy whilst being disgustingly nice, something like i'd really like it for ???(sorry forgot her name - oops!) and my self to have fri/sat evening out make like you wanna do something special if that don't work maybe a compromise she comes home early or vice versa you both go out part of the night - if all else fails kidnap her before her mom goes out & takes the consequences after!!!!!!!!!!