Getting tired of all this dating stuff...

confusedandempty

confusedandempty

Hello everyone -

Few months ago, my ex-girlfriend dumped me and I haven't heard from her since. The breakup probably has many reasons, but in my opinion, the biggest reason is her friends. In the beginning of our relationship they all loved me. Her best friend tried to involve me in anything they did, probably because the girlfriend-to-be liked me. Well, after about half a year the friends attitude towards me had changed dramatically. She never came partying with us, never did anything with us. Well, guess that is because now I was the one spending a lot of time with her best friend. Like I said...few weeks later it all exploded and I haven't heard from her since.

Well, I went out on the dating market again. Met this really nice girl and we had 4-5 dates, some of which ended with her spending the night at my place. No sex though. In the beginning, again, her friends all liked me. After we had dated for like 2 months, I again noticed a change in the attitude towards me. She was rude and I got the feeling that I was unwanted. Well, I didn't wanna go through all this "best friend" bull**** again, so I decided to call it quits.

Why do the friends do that?? All my friends have girlfriends now, and I would never ever think about ruining my friends happy relationships.

That's where we come to my friends. Have 4 good friends. Three of them expecting babies this summer and one who recently found a girl and I don't see a lot of him these days :)

I'm sitting in my La-z-boy, Saturday evening and I have nothing to do. I can't go to clubs alone, that's just not cool. I have no wingmen. Where am I supposed to meet girls when I'm all by myself. I've just lost all my imagination...have no idea where to find girls.

Life sucks sometimes :)

similities bruv.... its tuff, i kow all about it

you have a few choices...

pt job to meet new people ;) that works

start a hobbie

go out on ur jack jones (own)

or ask work colleges to go...

its very hard, but trust you will sort somethign out. working weekend nights at a club is very socialable, i worked as a doorman for many years. got lots of friends from it.

anyways, as for the friends thing.. i am lost, i am going to be very interested to see what the women say about this and why this happens. becuase i am sure it happened to everyone of us!!!

Some women are just jelous bitches and theres nothing you can do about it. Its not so much as the friend being pissed that you took the girlfriend away its more of a hater jelousy thing when this happens.

Nothing really you can do about it just hope that your next girl knows how to screen her bitchy friends out.

I cant even being to tell you how many female friends I had to dump when I met my husband. When I was just dateing random guys they were ok but when I met someone I fell in love with and was really happy with a good number of them turned into giant cunts. I would pick my husband over anyone else in the world and I was quick to say goodbye to the girls but some other women are not.

This is all assumeing you are not a dick or anything, if you are then its just friends protecting eachother.