Im not sure leave or stay?

sunshine087

sunshine087

Hi im new to all of this(well the site that is) anyway ive been with my bf for a little over a year and things are really started to get bad, where arguing a whole lot more and its getting to the point where i dont want to talk to him for days at a time but i do just cause its my bf. i mean i love him a lot and i have a daughter (not his) and she loves him just as much as he love her now we have our probs just like anybody do but its like he just doesnt care about nothing anymore and to really top things off its like now he doesnt care about sex or something im lucky if we have it once a week, is he cheating? im really started to feel like just leave him alone bc i dont think its worth it anymore i just havent broke things off b/c i love him and sometimes i think im just overreacting, i dont know what to do im still young im 20 and he's 26.

Can some help me.........please.

AFarAwayPlace

You could just need a break from each other or it's time to move on. It's hard to say, why not ask him what he wants?

• Author
sunshine087

i try but everytime i try he doesnt want to talk or he says he dont feel like it, or im about to leave thats all i get now. i even tryed yesterday.

AFarAwayPlace

Therein lies your answer, he can't be willing to make an effort, then end it, that's not respectful of him to put your feelings aside like that.