Promiscuous past?

Hello everybody...

I was seeing a girl in the beginning of the year. Went out on a few dates but we didn't click so nothing more happened between us. I still had some feelings for her which I'm still getting rid of, but noting serious.

Today I met an old friend who told me that he heard I'd been seeing this particular girl. He was in the same school as she and her friends. I told him that we weren't seeing each other anymore and that nothing serious happened.

Then he told me that he knew that she and her best friend sometimes pick up guys and have threesome with them. Not something that has happened once or twice ... something they do occasionally. Me and this girl and her friend are all good friends now, and I know nothing is gonna happen so I simply asked them and they admitted it and didn't even try to cover it.

How do you guys think about your dates when it comes to their past. My ex's (not the same girl) past always bothered me because I didn't know anything about it and she didn't wanna tell me anything. But when you hear something like this, does it bother you. Could you ever date or be in a relationship with a girl who does threesomes regularly?

I'm just thinking if I'm too old school in my thoughts or what? Please share your opinions...:)

Could you ever date or be in a relationship with a girl who does threesomes regularly?

No way. Call me a prude, but I think this may lead to problems later on in a potential relationship.

That would really bother me - especially if she did ANYTHING to make me feel rejected, such as the "I'm too tired" routine. Well, she wasn't too tired to do a threesome was she?

But now that you know this, why not try to get a threesome with her and her friend? You've already got the in - :laugh:

i'm a guy and i would not accept a dirty past. Call me old fashion or whatever, but i think it is best to leave the dirty girls to divorced men/married men/old grandpas/child molestors. For girls that you want to invest your time into, go for girls with seals intact.

would you buy used condoms? didn't think so.

That would definitely bother me, too... When it comes to something like one night stand or most at a week long, than it is probably all men's dreams to have threesome with two girls, but when it comes to something serious, then it is a bit slippery slope right there....

All that matters is what a woman is doing right now. Almost nobody is a virgin when they marry anymore. My wife has done many things when she was single and it doesn't bother me at all. Guys need to get over this.

I'm just thinking if I'm too old school in my thoughts or what? Please share your opinions...:)

Yo, if it bothers you -- then you shouldn't date her. It's simple, you know?

I really don't think you should be soliciting advice about changing your or (surpressing) your moral compass.

i don't really understand why this is a big deal, to tell you the truth. if you love someone, then why would you want to sacrifice the potential happiness because of something that is over and done with?

sometimes, too, the people who have made mistakes are the ones who have learned valuable life lessons and matured because of them.

i don't really understand why this is a big deal, to tell you the truth. if you love someone, then why would you want to sacrifice the potential happiness because of something that is over and done with?

sometimes, too, the people who have made mistakes are the ones who have learned valuable life lessons and matured because of them.

Exactly. I may be wrong but also feel that a woman who has been there and done that as far as playing the field goes is less likely to have grass is greener syndrome.

Women are promiscuous for different reasons. Most often, it's a psychological condition, but sometimes not, sometimes they just love sex like no man ever could. I married a tramp when I was very young. In many ways the smartest move I ever made, although everybody told me I was crazy. Had to move to another town, though, but since I was a transient worker anyway, that was not a problem.

Sex is a fantastic therapist. If you know how to keep her happy, most of the normal problems in relationships take care of themselves. There are some tricks to that, but the most important is to make sure she understands that getting you ready after each bout is her responsibility. You should easily be able to go on for five-six hours that way. Most women just wait for the man to get back in the saddle, very bad move.

If you are young and strong and love sex, a non-psycho nympho is what you want. You've got to expect and be able to handle the occational misstep with calm and dignity, of course, but I think that's not much different than being married to a man.

All good points, but the question was would it bother you that she has threesomes regularly. If it happened maybe once or twice it would bother me, but I could get over it. If this is something she does all the time, it would really bother me because it can lead to problems later on in a relationship.

All good points, but the question was would it bother you that she has threesomes regularly. If it happened maybe once or twice it would bother me, but I could get over it. If this is something she does all the time, it would really bother me because it can lead to problems later on in a relationship.

three's a crowd when it comes to love and kisses.

The idea is, you want to get her off such stuff. No girl likes to be considered cheap, but if sex is like a drug... My W was very happy, not just for what we had in bed, but because she no longer needed to f*ck around, she got a peace of mind she didn't have before.

It's a bit of a gamble, though. Maybe she does it for psychological reasons, and in that case you definitely don't want her. Problem is, you'd not know which it is until you've slept with her.

In my case, the first couple of months was bad. Luckily, I didn't really realise just how much she was f*cking around until later when she told me about it. She lived in a small community, and before I met her, every few months she would go to Ibiza and screw anything that walked or crawled, threesomes are really tame in comparison. She did it once just after we met, but as I said, no women would be proud of it, and she was happy to let go of that habit.

An indicator is the family. It's in the genes, and if her mother is a nympho too, she's probably not a psycho. I had a daughter by her, she's 18 and has been running wild since she was 15, man-crazy we call it in Denmark. It's a curse and a blessing, right now my daugther is living the curse. I hope she can live the blessing too, come time.

My MIL was a fat, ugly bag, she was going to Ibiza too, trying to get men drunk enough to lay her. Sometimes they went together.

My MIL was a fat, ugly bag, she was going to Ibiza too, trying to get men drunk enough to lay her.

everyone looks better with the beer goggles on :laugh:

My ex-MIL would need opioid-goggles. She made several passes on me, sixty years old, I was 18, married to her daughter. From a small, religious community, she spread for anyone with the stomach, didn't care one way or another. A lush too, very gross. I remember I once brought a bottle of vodka, not sure it was the right thing to do, I offered her a drink. She happily accepted. Knowing she liked her drinks stiff, I poured three fingers. My wife looked shocked and filled the highball glass almost to the brim, adding a touch of orange juice. Hehe.

My wife looked shocked and filled the highball glass almost to the brim, adding a touch of orange juice. Hehe.

well I hope it wasn't the expensive premium vodka

How do you guys think about your dates when it comes to their past. My ex's (not the same girl) past always bothered me because I didn't know anything about it and she didn't wanna tell me anything. But when you hear something like this, does it bother you. Could you ever date or be in a relationship with a girl who does threesomes regularly?

This is why some of us don't like to share us past with our SO's.

There are somethings I'm not proud of and it's not something I'll bring up during memory lane. There's no point. But if someone asked me I wouldn't deny it unless I could get away with it.

It's in the past and it should and will IMO stay there.

well I hope it wasn't the expensive premium vodka

Dammit all to hell! Where she lived, access to alcohol was restricted, you had to had it flown in and you could only order so much per year. ALL booze was premium and VERY expensive, a cheap bottle of wine cost $25. Well, she always had booze and bag or not, she was no miser herself. I wonder where she got it from, though. Her husband was a sailor, she was drunk as soon as his ship cleared the quay.

• Author

Hey everyone and thanks for your advices...

Its obvious that a promiscuous past as a big deal for some people and definetly not for others. But when all comes to an end I guess that the question "Do I love her?" is the only question that really matters.

My opinion is the exact same thing as ratingsguy said earlier. A threesome would bother me, but nothing that I wouldn't get over. I have done it myself and hasn't made me a worse person yet. But regular threesomes is something that would bother me if I was to date the girl for some time.

Regarding me ex-girlfriend. It bothered me no to know anything at all. I guess that me thinking about her with her past lovers was just something that bothered me at the time and I was probably too inexperienced back then. Won't do that mistake again :)