Secret Admirer!

fromfaraway

Hi all,

I have a puzzle I am trying to solve, and I will appreciate feedback from you guys!

I received a note from someone wishing me a great day. She signed it as "Your Secret Admirer" and put a heart next to it. We are graduate students, and there are only a few graduate student in our department, and it is only them who have access to the mail boxes.

The thing is that there is this girl that I feel really likes me from the way she looks at me. So, I compared a sample of her hand writing to the note, and behold it is exactly the same! I asked her in a very unconfrontational way hoping to start a conversation with her about it because I am also attracted to her. She denied it. She said it was not her!

What do you guys think about all of this?

Thanks in advance for your insights

I would say there are several ways you could interpret this:

1. She really didn't write it and you're wrong about the handwriting.

2. She's had second thoughts and doesn't like you after all, so she's denying writing the note.

3. She is scared or super shy and denied writing it b/c she froze up when you spoke to her.

Cous Cous With Goose

Yea she probably froze up. She'd probably tell you if you told her you liked her first. Or, you shoulda made her comfortable around you and asked her about it in a mysterious tone.

She denied it. She said it was not her!

Holy cow. What were you thinking??!!

This is not a puzzle "to solve." Typical graduate student. I bet you're a newbie. You have a huge ego. And your "secret admirer," whomever she is, just added a couple of inches to your oversized penis.

Ahhh... just kidding. But you could have been a whole lot more subtle, and much less confrontational (despite what you say). Just ask her out. Simple. Who cares about the letter??

I hope you didn't screw things up with your Mastermind attitude.

Good luck.

Holy cow. What were you thinking??!!

Not calling anyone a cow, are you?

Ahhh... just kidding. But you could have been a whole lot more subtle, and much less confrontational (despite what you say). Just ask her out. Simple. Who cares about the letter??

Brilliant advice. :bunny::love:

Brilliant advice. :bunny::love:

Did you get my note?

whomever she is

Just realised I should have been gender nonspecific. You never know.

u also have to think about the posibility that a friend made it look like her hand writing to play some hilarious practical joke on u...

u also have to think about the posibility that a friend made it look like her hand writing to play some hilarious practical joke on u...

That's true. Never thought of that. It's probably a joke.

Those sorts of jokes are always funny when they happen to a person other than you. Hahahahaha.

Did it have your name on it? It might have gone in the wrong mailbox.

I (secretly) admired you first.

Of course you were first. You're always being admired for quickness.

But I'm definitely more secretive.