Im overly critical and want to stop

classicgirl4

So it has become clear over the past few months of dating my boyfriend of almost a year that I have become critical and complaining of so many things. I want to be able to just let little things that dont matter go. What makes it worse is that by being critical that makes him less affectionate (understandably so) and not very happy. Does anyone have any advice ?

So it has become clear over the past few months of dating my boyfriend of almost a year that I have become critical and complaining of so many things. I want to be able to just let little things that dont matter go. What makes it worse is that by being critical that makes him less affectionate (understandably so) and not very happy. Does anyone have any advice ?

You are critical(bytchy) because you are upset. Maybe from work or family. Try to quickly analyze when it come from and repair it or forget it.

Meanwhile put rubber band on your wrist and everytime you feel like saying something critical, snap it to your wrist and laugh it off. Be aware that some girls lost their hand because of constant snapping.:confused::D