why can't some people communicate properly?

It's such a long and boring story but the basics are I had a fallout with some people I thought were true friends...who turned out sadly to be users and losers and turned my name into mud by there pathetic little gossiping.(including one I was seeing romantically recently who decided to join the little 'gang'.

The thing is if they were true friends then why are acting like children and not talking things out?, what the f*** is wrong with these people?, they are in there Mid-20's and this stuns me.

I have always been taught that if you don't talk about something then it will just get worse and worse.

What are these people afraid of? I just don't understand them at all, I try not too think about it and try my best to move on but it's very hard when I hear that some of my ex friends are good friends with a horrible, nasty, lying and backstabbing girl who had sex on my couch (ewwww) while she stayed here,almost burnt my kitchen down, lent out a pair of my jeans to a girl I didn't even know and ripped me off money and talked s*** about me constantly.

This is so stupid, don't worry I have some very good and close friends that love and respect me as I do them and some of them have been close for over 10 years and yes we have had some fallouts but we got over them...you know how?...

By talking things out like Adults and not listening to gossiping b.s.from other people.

The best thing for me is I am actually leaving the country I live to go and live somewhere else so I can get away from these strange people.

They all actually owe me an apology and I doubt I will ever get it, it really does seem very High School and I admit I do some things wrong but I have apolgized for those long ago.

The thing that really irks me is some of these idiots still have little digs at me on my message board.

Do you not think it is so petty that one group of people hate me (and others jump on the bandwagon) while another group love me and get caught in the middle of it all.?

:confused:

Jim was so right people are strange.

I so tired of this eating me up that I am close too suicide just to get away from them.

blind_otter

I so tired of this eating me up that I am close too suicide just to get away from them.

Why are you giving them this much power over you? When people resort to those juvenile tactics it reflects a lack of depth in them, nothing in you. Separate yourself from those negative influences/voices and forge ahead solo for a while. You'll find your way. We are all whistling in the dark in our mid-20s, dude.

• Author
Why are you giving them this much power over you? When people resort to those juvenile tactics it reflects a lack of depth in them, nothing in you. Separate yourself from those negative influences/voices and forge ahead solo for a while. You'll find your way. We are all whistling in the dark in our mid-20s, dude.

yeah I shouldn't have wrote that and it was dumb...the thing that is the hardest thing is we have the same big circle of friends and it's just so childish that some of them hate me and don't talk to me while others have no problem with me at all.

I am 33 damn years of age and I think these people are messed up in the head, for a while i thought it was all me, but it isn't and wasn't.

I was too generous and giving and in the end got s***ted on for it (ahhhhh some people are just wonderful).

You know what dude?, you are right...even though this eats me up and I try hard not too let it...it has changed me for the better.

I just get so tired of all the gossip i hear about me and the way that they formed a gang like little school children.

I don't need them..it is THERE LOSS and NOT mine...

thanks

:)

blind_otter

you're welcome. Personally I think it's so bogus to have that groupthink mentality and by choice I have a small circle of friends made up only of people who I like and who like me. I can cut off people very easily now if I find they are not enriching my life. It's a good habit to start. Unfortunately I didn't start until I got sober the beginning of this year....better late than never, eh?

whats wrong with me

wheres your message board? Can I post something on it thats very juvenile, and its gossip....but wouldn't make YOU look bad?

• Author
wheres your message board? Can I post something on it thats very juvenile, and its gossip....but wouldn't make YOU look bad?

That was a mistake it wasn't MY message board...well it has been but I deleted there posts and banned the losers.

It was another message board, where I got banned for telling the truth and telling tha horrible :sick: that I wanted my money back.

whats wrong with me

I feel mischevious, if you wanted me to I could harrass these people for you!!!!