Am I a bad friend?

laneyinlove

Hi all, So I am having friendhsip problems and I'm not sure if it's me. I befriended this one girl whom I had to break off the friendship with because she was having jeolousy issues with me and was trying to cling onto all my friends because she didn't have any of her own and at certain points i thought she was being two faced trying to make me look bad in front of them so that she could win their affections. Well when word got to me I dumped her and since then I've had to tell our mutual friends about her bad behavir because I dont' want them thinking poorly of me if she were to say something bad about me and twist things around as she tends to do . Anywasy I have another friend who has guy friends that have crushes on me. SHe knows my dating life is full of me dating guys and breaking it off for one reason or another because I don't want to settle. She seems to be getting moody lately and I'm afraid she resents me for getting all of her guy friend's attentions ( this girl has a boyfriend BTW ) but she's really outgoing and loves the attention. So far I have dated 2 of her guy friends and there are 3 others that I think are interested in me. Anyways I dont' go into these things for fun only. If it was the case I would not end it when I know it's wrong and would just use them up. The thing is when I think about it maybe she is reacting the way I reacted to the other girl trying to "cling" onto my friends. The girl that I dumped as a friend, I really felt like she was trying to take over my life and become me....Am I doing the same thing to my girlfriend by taking attention away from her with her guy friends? I hate all this competitive stuff but I don't want to lose my girlfriend and I don't want to be like the girl that I dumped . Please tell me what you think I should do .

• 2 weeks later...
shadow freak 2020
Hi all, So I am having friendhsip problems and I'm not sure if it's me. I befriended this one girl whom I had to break off the friendship with because she was having jeolousy issues with me and was trying to cling onto all my friends because she didn't have any of her own and at certain points i thought she was being two faced trying to make me look bad in front of them so that she could win their affections. Well when word got to me I dumped her and since then I've had to tell our mutual friends about her bad behavir because I dont' want them thinking poorly of me if she were to say something bad about me and twist things around as she tends to do . Anywasy I have another friend who has guy friends that have crushes on me. SHe knows my dating life is full of me dating guys and breaking it off for one reason or another because I don't want to settle. She seems to be getting moody lately and I'm afraid she resents me for getting all of her guy friend's attentions ( this girl has a boyfriend BTW ) but she's really outgoing and loves the attention. So far I have dated 2 of her guy friends and there are 3 others that I think are interested in me. Anyways I dont' go into these things for fun only. If it was the case I would not end it when I know it's wrong and would just use them up. The thing is when I think about it maybe she is reacting the way I reacted to the other girl trying to "cling" onto my friends. The girl that I dumped as a friend, I really felt like she was trying to take over my life and become me....Am I doing the same thing to my girlfriend by taking attention away from her with her guy friends? I hate all this competitive stuff but I don't want to lose my girlfriend and I don't want to be like the girl that I dumped . Please tell me what you think I should do .

sorry, but that's not really a friend. I would never purposly insult my friends just to make other friends. Your not the bad guy