Stories about ghosting and rushing a friendship

luxurious86

Can u tell me some stories about your new friend or close friend ghosting or you ghosting someone you just met and your close friend and them rushing a friendship?

Can u tell me some stories about your new friend or close friend ghosting or you ghosting someone you just met and your close friend and them rushing a friendship?

from what i understand, "ghosting" is little more than a big, "don't want to know you" and/or "not going to explain why".

i think it happens when the person doing the ghosting is in the wrong and worse, can't discuss it or put a good face on it so they bolt.

unless you did something, in which case you would know it and not waste time wondering what happened. it's over. there's a reason.

not sure how you can rush a friendship unless you want to get in their pants. or they want to get in yours. in which case imo, it's not a friendship.

it's someone looking for someone to serve their agenda.

good luck

Can you be more specific? Maybe relate a particular interaction along the lines of ghosting and/or rushing a friendship that made you post here?