I'm not sure I like my friends - is this normal?

This specific group of friends does always make me laugh whenever we get together, but whenever we have "real" conversation it tends to be judgmental, and I find myself disagreeing (even loathing) the premises of their opinions.

I also feel conflicted because, regardless, in the two years I've known them they were always there for me whenever I needed them.

Is it me, or is it normal to not like your friends sometimes?

Disagreeing with friends is different to not liking them. If they make you uncomfortable or their opinions or their beliefs make you angry, then maybe it's time to look for new friends.

• Like 2

Maybe you may have some disagreements, which is making you feel like this way, but for me, that is normal.

Friends may agree and disagree sometimes. I mean, everyone has their own opinions.

BUT, make sure those disagreements doesn't lead to you guys fighting.

You said that they were always there when you needed them, which is good. I mean it's hard to find friends that are always there for you when you need them. Some friends may come and go, but if they always stick around you, you should cherish them.

This is just me. I'm actually having the same problem as you but I just let things be because i love them.

• Like 1