Having issues with a friend's friend

My really good friend (we'll say M) has another best friend (G) from the other activities in his life. But this other friend is ridiculous, he's mean and kind of a bully. I don't care for this situation, so I brought up what was happening with M and I just ignore G. M normally keeps the two of us apart, But G always finds a way. G would send me really rude stuff on twitter & when I blocked him he'd send rude stuff from other accounts.

When I removed him on Snapchat for sending the same stuff he would take M's phone when they were together and send stuff from M's Snapchat. Along with this, he would also send rude text messages to me from M's phone. This doesn't even include the rude stuff directly from G. He would text me to make fun of me, or just to say mean things. The comments and actions get even worse in person. I honestly don't know why G does this, I've been nothing but kind to him.

Apparently he's said he just doesn't like me & cant control it. I did bring this up with M again, and he said he would talk to him. He did, and I guess it made most of it stop however because of G's behavior I cannot be a good friend to M. For example, M had a break up last night and I wanted to call to make sure he was okay but I wasn't allowed to because G was already on the phone. There were two other friends on the line as well (who called after G & he let them in the call) but I wasn't allowed to because G was there.

I can ignore G, but because of him I can't be the good friend that I want to be. I don't know what to do about this situation

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and merge duplicate thread

I wouldn't be friends with either if M won't either control him or get rid of him. This crap is so bullyish and childish.