ignored by friends. really upsetting me

brendabrenda

brendabrenda

I have a few friends from school who I have been friends with for nearly two years now. Now in the holidays I have just got Facebook and from the start of the holidays have been messaging them . My friends knew two other people not from our school and I was in a group chat with my friends and these two other people and we were fine chatting. Then the other week I met up with them for the first time and we got along fine and chatted the next few days. Now a few days after meeting up a second time and having chatted in Facebook all my friends from school and the two new friends have ignored all My messages and it says they have seen them all. They have just chatted to each other.when I said hey they replied saying hey with the name of one of other friends at the end and started having a conversation with them. This has been going on fro nearly two days. I don't know what has gone on and it is really upsetting me. I thought they were really nice and I don't know what I have done . please any help or advice will be so thankful

It's pretty much the same as members of the opposite sex. If they're not reciprocating, they aren't really interested. Sorry. You should go do exciting things on your own and post about it but just stop reaching out to them. Do fun things, seem like you're happy and fun, and see if any of them or someone else starts acting interested.

• Like 1

Get out your phone, and call the person you are closest with out of the group.

Ask her if there is anything up, or if you're imagining it or perhaps being a bit too sensitive.

You could also wait it out for a bit longer and see if it persists before making an issue out of it.

Hopefully this is all a big load of nothing, but if not...friends come and go. You'll be okay :)

• Like 1