someone answer me

Last week I felt in the morning he was trying to avoid me , I always see him in the hall that block but he never came down. And I felt maybe he took the other way down. Then I saw him in the hall after and he just said hi to me ,I wanted to say something but I did not know what to say. I had little tears in my eyes. Then we had a meeting to discuss how things been going ,because the school put limits on when we can talk and he says it's been going good.

He said this to me. He goes it's been fun hanging out with you and he appreciate that I am follow the plan and he says he knows it's hard for me to stop talking and give person space. Then after we left the meeting he talked to me again but this what got my confused. Him and i agreed to walk to the next to class. He said he will meet me in the cafe but he never showed up ,he took of without me.

Also I say I am going to miss you thus summer and he goes yeah and says I am goi away this summer.

He does not want me to have lunch with him because he does not want me to be left out when he has lunch with his friends

Not sure if he likes me or not

Then today I asked him if I can sit with him tomorrow and he says umm maybe

Also when he says he has friends and he does not want me to sit with him because he does not want me to be left out. to sit with at lunch today i saw him sitting alone.

Right now I feel life is worthless

Btw we are both males

maybe life is really pointless

So were you ever boyfriend/boyfriend? Is he even gay? It honestly sounds like he doesn't want to hurt your feelings and is padding everything to try not to hurt your feelings but that he wants to limit involvement. And now he's been clear he won't be around for the summer, so I'm thinking you better move on.

• Author
So were you ever boyfriend/boyfriend? Is he even gay? It honestly sounds like he doesn't want to hurt your feelings and is padding everything to try not to hurt your feelings but that he wants to limit involvement. And now he's been clear he won't be around for the summer, so I'm thinking you better move on.

Hi no we were just friends and all I want to be friends

I do not know if gay or not

Fleur de cactus

The answer is " find another friend, he is not interested, he does not know how to tell it to you without hurting your feelings."

Well, then I'm trying to figure out if you just want to be friends, then why did you have tears in your eyes? Do you have trouble making friends, or is it just this one friend you feel emotional about? To me, it sounds like you are emotionally invested. I'm sorry if things are not working out. The good news is you are in school and if you'll just make it a habit to smile and laugh a lot, you will find more friends. Fake it if you have to. If you look friendly and laughing and casual, people find it easier to just approach you. I hope things get better soon. But it's up to you to make them better by making yourself someone people want to talk to. So do activities and just get busy being social and things will turn around for you.

• Author
Well, then I'm trying to figure out if you just want to be friends, then why did you have tears in your eyes? Do you have trouble making friends, or is it just this one friend you feel emotional about? To me, it sounds like you are emotionally invested. I'm sorry if things are not working out. The good news is you are in school and if you'll just make it a habit to smile and laugh a lot, you will find more friends. Fake it if you have to. If you look friendly and laughing and casual, people find it easier to just approach you. I hope things get better soon. But it's up to you to make them better by making yourself someone people want to talk to. So do activities and just get busy being social and things will turn around for you.

Hi he was fine yesterday when i went to see him in the morning it took him a few mins to see me and he smiled and says hi and then he asked if i did anything last night and i said no and he says ohh. not sure if he is hinting around to get together or not. but i talked to a naother friend about this he says it possible that he likes me. what do you think

I don't know, but I think you like him more than friends and need to be honest with yourself about it. Because you seem a little obsessed and you're overly emotional about this.

• Like 2