Cut out both ex best friends, for not being really friends.

sportygirl89

sportygirl89

One girl loves the attention and got jealous when I got sick and all attention was not on her. I considered her my best friend. I just recently cut out our other friend and ended all communication with no warning (since that friend wasn't exactly nice to me the last time we had a conversation). I noticed she made her Facebook statuses public after that (kept on coming up at people you may know). I think it is interesting she had to make her Facebook statuses after I officially ended communication with the both of them (when she started it). I am just glad for no more drama. But she's always been attention seeking so it should not really have surprised me with past behaviors.

I_Give_Up67

I've noticed that as I move through life, people I've call friends come and go. I have cut people loose that I just knew would be life long friends. It was painful letting some of them go, but sometime we fail to recognize when friendships become toxic.

Life is too short to hang on to toxic friends. We are stuck with family for life, but friends we can choose. Why choose to hang on to people that mean you no good?

Just move on, there are plenty of well meaning people out there to replace fake friends.

• Author
sportygirl89
I've noticed that as I move through life, people I've call friends come and go. I have cut people loose that I just knew would be life long friends. It was painful letting some of them go, but sometime we fail to recognize when friendships become toxic.

Life is too short to hang on to toxic friends. We are stuck with family for life, but friends we can choose. Why choose to hang on to people that mean you no good?

Just move on, there are plenty of well meaning people out there to replace fake friends.

I just find it funny after I cut the other friend she made her statuses public. I'm just like attention seeking much? Its like she wanted me to see it. I'm like as if I care what she is doing.