telling someone your there for them

i have a friend. shes a girl, who has been going through problems

i tell her im here fof her if she needs to talk and she says she knows and thanks

i said it today cuz she was upset again and she sai d

"i knowwww"

like she was annoyed..i was like wtf? im just sayin

do you think she was annoyed? should i not have said it?

i dont want her to think im wanting to know what the problems are..i was just saying hey im here for ya

todreaminblue

when people are upset or going through a hard time they can get snappy...dont take it personally......its misdirected anger only ...frustration maybe.....she shouldn't have said that to you the way she did...but she probably isnt thinking too clearly...just be there for her when she wants to talk....give her some space.....deb

whichwayisup
i have a friend. shes a girl, who has been going through problems

i tell her im here fof her if she needs to talk and she says she knows and thanks

i said it today cuz she was upset again and she sai d

"i knowwww"

like she was annoyed..i was like wtf? im just sayin

do you think she was annoyed? should i not have said it?

i dont want her to think im wanting to know what the problems are..i was just saying hey im here for ya

She knows you're there for her so don't keep repeating it. That's why she got annoyed. I can understand her reaction. Though with that said, you're a good friend and you care.

Try to cheer her up, take her out to a movie or go shoot some pool. Something that will get her mind off of things.

• Author
She knows you're there for her so don't keep repeating it. That's why she got annoyed. I can understand her reaction. Though with that said, you're a good friend and you care.

Try to cheer her up, take her out to a movie or go shoot some pool. Something that will get her mind off of things.

your right it was my fault

purplesoccer34

Nah I don't think it was your fault. People just tend to say things they don't mean when they're upset. Or she said "I knowwwww" but that may not even mean she's annoyed. I know I've had that kind of response before, but it didn't mean anything.

stellamaria

Aww, you sound like such a good friend.

Try not to be so sensitive. She is having a hard time, and we all get ratty with those that don't deserve it, those that are closest, in these times.

Keep being there for her.