you all have felt this friendship or love or something else beyond friendship ?

rahul gupta

rahul gupta

There was a camp in my college for 2 days..we needed to work on a project and there was mentor for our team...on the second day when the camp was about to end i was feeling so bad inside my heart that i felt like crying nd even after it ended i cried ...because the bond i had with her(mentor) would come to end and we could not be with each other this long (like one day) I said her i would miss after this camp..she did not reply but when i asked her did u listen wht i said she told nope i didnt....after the camp had ended i texted her that i had told you that i would miss you ....but she replied hey kid it was nice working with you in fact she is one year elder to me...but i did not agree with her i needed to explain that she can't call me kid....nd told her we will be like friends...she was ok with it...but i have feelings for her i did not tell her this... sometimes i go weak when i see her even though she is 10 meters from me...i know i love her....but still i did not say her this...wht should i do?? ..nd she is not Christian though but I am Christian. I love her alot...<3 <3