Is my friend really busy or does he want want to hang out?

I texted my guy friend yesterday and asked if he's free today so that we can hang out and he said that he's busy this week, so then I asked if he has some time this weekend and he replied that he wasn't sure, he'll see. I'm like ok...I saw him last week and he told me that he'l see me the following week, unless something came up this week and he's consumed with things. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of this?

Lipitor,

Yes, I think you are making a big deal out of this maybe just a tad. I've found that I try to arrange many things with people, and often times they're just busy living their own lives they forget and times passes...or they get caught up in other social events. I would try a few more times contacting and setting something up, if that doesn't work , wait until they contact you again. It's not worth it. Just this past weekend I came back to my original town to where I grown up, and my friend was hanging out with a new person and I kinda got snubbed, not sure if its on accident, or just thats the new "situation" now. First I was angry, but finally learned I need to relax. Things are meant to be and you can't force what is and what isn't. It's also possible maybe he's pulling your chain. In the end, you can only put a feeler out to someone and if they're not going to take the bait...that should be THERE loss not yours. You need to go on with your life. I know how this works and it can eat someone alive almost if they don't use their head properly. I hope it works out for you. ;)

Jason

• Like 1