Ever do it with someone you probably shouldnt have - freind, family, coworker?

jeff2705

Did you ever do it with someone you probably shouldnt have , like a freind, family member, coworker, boss, married person, etc? What did you do then? Continue? Stop?

I'm male, wondering what do now? Want to know your story, how you handled it, etc.

When I was single, I met this woman who I talked with for quite awhile. She was married for 18 years, she was 35, I was 26. I was basically her closest friend, in that she was able to talk to me about her abusive husband. My heart did go out to her, because she has such a good heart, however I wasn't or couldn't get attached to her.

She kissed me a few times, in which I knew she was falling for me. However, I made the mistake of having sex with her. She came back a week later to tell me that I was the first person other than her husband to have sex with (she was faithful for 18 years, even though most of that time she was being abused), and that she was falling in love with me.

I was shocked, and had to tell her that I didn't feel the same. She was crying, pissed, etc.. Saying she was going to tell her husband about us, etc.. Granted though, I did tell her from the start this was only a friendship, but she accused me of leading her on. I admit I made a mistake, but she did as well. She also made alot of the first moves.

In any event, we went our seperate ways, she found someone else from last I heard, and when I met my wife, I had to tell her this story. Surprisingly she was very understanding and didn't look down on me for that, or for the one night stands I had. I explained to her I was pretty messed up inside (I was engaged before) and it just happened that alot of the women I met, wanted sex right away. I had alot of soul searching to do.

I tell you though, the sex I had with those other women, after I had it, I felt a hollow feeling inside. Because I knew I had so much more to give, and didn't feel any connection with these women. With my wife it feels so much better, because it's with someone I truly love.

:eek::sick: - sorry- that's just for the family part of your tagline. IMHO that is freakin nasty!

But otherwise- no- I've been a good girl choosing people I'd "do it with"

Carry on! :D

sorry- that's just for the family part of your tagline. IMHO that is freakin nasty!

Oooh, totally agree, double :sick: I didn't even notice till you pointed it out though :o

Yes, I have done it with someone I completely and totally regretted. My exbf's friend. My x and I were broke up at the time, but sorta talking. I don't know what got into me. It was even at a bad place, bad circumstances, bad EVERYTHING.

I called the guy an hour after I left and told him how I felt. That I immediately felt it was wrong. That it wasn't his fault, but mine, because I was still in love with exbf. You get my point....tell them how you feel. Get it out in the open.

YellowLioness

Are you talking about sleeping with an in-law, or a first cousin? There's the related by blood and the related by marriage, but both are still family.

Nasty. lol.

Originally posted by YellowLioness

Are you talking about sleeping with an in-law, or a first cousin? There's the related by blood and the related by marriage, but both are still family.

Nasty. lol.

Coming from the girl from WV :lmao: Sorry YL! I HAD TO!! :laugh::p OK - :bunny: made me do it....:o

YellowLioness

Damn it!

I am not inbred!!!! :laugh:

:bunny: <-- I'd spank him, but I'm afraid he'll ho slap me down some stairs.

Ahh when I read the family part in the title I had to read the post:p. I've never had sex with anyone, let alone anyone I shouldn't have. But I can guarentee I wouldn't be doing it with a family member. :sick: