my goodfriends girl has a friend who is interested in me But...I think im stuck

funandstuff

funandstuff

Im a guy btw 19 yrs old =D

My good friends girlfriend has a bestfriend who is interested in me but, it really seems like a bad time. I have been dating a few girls here and there, but nothing got taken to the next level ie: no sex, probably only lasting a week tops.

I have seen the girl whos interested in me shoot the occasional look at me when we see each other on the weeekends, but didnt really think much of it until I went on a date with a different girl from a different town (not seeing her anymore). Now my good buddies girl comes up to me and tells me straight out her bestfriend likes me.

Now the girl who likes me is a cute girl seems great but I was planning on staying single for the summer and just having a good time, maybe hooking up with some out of town girls, you know....

Now, we are going on a group Vacation and the girl who likes me is comming too, I dunno what she if interested in, if its fun partying and sex Im ok with that, but Im not really interested in a serious type relationship, at least until summer ends you know.

I dunno Im stuck, I could go out with her and see how that goes, but I dont want it to turn out ugly, I mean if im really not digging her or want to go after another girl in the future. The breakup could be bad since it will affect our group of friends especially my best buddy and his girl, and I still would see her out on the weekends after since we share the same group of friends. etc etc.. the last thing I want to do is make her feel bad by telling her Im not interested because I partly am interested, just bad timing, or maybe im just not wanting anything serious atm..

what should I do?? ask her whats shes interested in? (I know shell say relationship, I mean its a sure hit)

• Author
funandstuff

most of our group of friends are in serious realtionships with girls that are in our group, and im not sure I want to be stuck in a serious realtionship with a girl im not 100% interested in. I could see myself dating this girl, but not longer than 3-4months, I know I would want something else eventually..

If you can only see yourself with her for 3 or 4 months then there is really no point in pursuing the interest. In the long run it would affect the group more often then not in a bad way, the girls would all side with her, and then there boyfriends would feel bad. Trust me it's happened in my group before, not pleasant.