Kinda stumped by this

Ok I have this friend who has not been with a women for 11 years and he is a bit of a strange guy sometimes, seems to think he knows everything about everything, but is easy to catch him out talking out of his ass.

My other friends and I try to give him the opportunity to meet our single lady friends and when we go out he gets drunk and makes all these creepy moves on them a lot like that song by lonely island, do the creep. They then tell us the next day how creepy he is and how he is down right disgusting and we try to give him advice but he never listens.

The other day another friend of ours had a meet all organised for him after work for a few quiet drinks which he was keen for until finding out that the few ladies were of Asian decent and he cancelled at the last minute with a pathetic excuse. The real reason he cancelled is because he thought the genes from that particular background would not benefit his family bloodline!!!!

Now I have heard of some messed up things before but this takes the cake is he gay or does he have some really deep issues and is there a name for this problem he has?

Invite gay men to your next get together. Have your straight friends invite their gay men friends, too. Gay men can always spot one of their own kind. It might help this man if he is struggling to come out of the closet.