Friend or more?

Ok basically I know a girl from a market where I have a stall. She works on a catering kiosk. I’ve known her a couple of years and I have to admit I have always liked her but she is in a relationship and I have always known that.

But I think she likes me back, I am not sure.

We chat all the time and for long periods of time. I mean and hour or so. She tells me all sorts about her life and what she does and has done and her plans and about her family and personal stuff. I have her on Facebook and we chat on there (she added me when someone else did)

Sometimes I try not to get involved in a conversation but she suddenly starts talking and won’t stop! Our other friends and traders joke about us chatting each other up.

Last week, she was working and talking (at the same time) for an hour! I only asked for a cuppa! Our other friend who she was working with said “You’ve been chatting her up for an hour, she never gets any work done when you’re here!” My response was “Behave, we’re just having a chat” The girl I like never corrected her.

As well as the chatting, I have seen her look at me and then look away when I look at her and sometimes she’ll see me coming and walk away and pretend to be busy.

Maybe I am just reading too much into it because I like her.

she has some1, so okay be friends, she's a nice girl sees you likewise, perhaps the boyf will go, do not get involved yet he might even be spiteful and she might be messed up

• Author

She won't be able to enjoy my company anymore because she quit her job.

She told me last week that she might and I have found out for sure she has.

I messaged her in the week on FB asking her but she didn't reply, although she read the message.