This is not gonna end up well.

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

Hey guys.

So there is this friend of mine who is kinda protective of his Gf and told me to keep my distance from her. So I did. She started talking to me secretly and she told me not to tell him because he will go crazy and I didn't know what to say and I am socially awkward so I didnt know what to do so I just talked with her. And between the talking she had told me about her being raped by someone before. But i hadn't cared or taken an interest because it wasn't any of my business, Anyway I told him later that me and her talk and I stopped talking to her. He told me that he had already knew but he was kinda angry for not telling him from the beginning. He said that he wasnt angry from me but he doesent trust me like before, I accepted it. after that by a while, he tells me not to talk to him. I asked him why and he says its because I didnt tell him about her being raped. I dont know what to do.

Last time he was angry at me he started creating trouble for me in class and most people hated me because he kinda close with everyone. I never asked for this. I dont know what to do. I dont want him to hate me. Can anybody please help?

Philosoraptor

He sounds like a very controlling person. It was up to her to tell her such things, not your business to spread. The fact that she didn't tell him about her past is very telling about the openness in their relationship though.

You didn't do anything wrong here. His job is not to control her and you can't let him control your actions either.