Too too Busy to Talk?

I know some of us may work go to school and have a family. Or some go to work, working 1-2 jobs or go to school and work or just school. My friend is working 2 jobs and she works at odd times sometimes from 7AM-1PM and then works her second job from like 3PM to 11PM. And she can't take 5 minutes to talk to me online or call me. This is bugging me a lot.

I have another friend who's dealing with school, work, and other issues and even she takes 5 minutes to text or talk to me online and call me too.

My point is can someone truly be THIS BUSY and never talk to anyone or are they perhaps choosing whom they speak with?

• Like 1

First off she sounds really really busy and that can wear on you. Second of all people are mainly out for themselves and unless you have something that she wants then she probably won't contact you very often, if at all. The key to getting friends and keeping them is to have something that is desirable to them, IE being a fun person to hang out with, having money, or being very physically attractive.

She does sound very busy - can you imagine how tiring it must be to work from 7am till 11 at night with only 2 hours off in between - and that doesn't include travelling time to get to the other job.

I am exhausted just thinking about it, and if I was in her shoes I probably would find it difficult to keep in touch with people as well.

• Author

This friend finally shows up and we got to talk and hang out briefly but she was just using me in the end hahaha.