Does he like me?

Horselover9174

Horselover9174

I am 13 and female. My grandmas neighbor is almost 14. I do have some interest in him, but I don't know if he likes me. We have never talked as we are both very shy. Yesterday, I looked at his house cause I saw his little brother. I looked in the reflection of the window and I saw him. He was pretending to swing a bat. He looked in the reflection of the window and saw me looking at him. He immediately stopped what he was doing. We were almost lost in each others eyes for 30 seconds. It felt so good. I snapped out of it and went inside. I came back outside and he was watching me. I was so nervous.

I have seen him watching me before. He doesn't come outside much. Does he have any interest in me?

I don't know if this belongs in this forum, but I just joined to ask this question.

• Author
Horselover9174
Talk to him, grasshopper

How do I start a conversation? I would rather have him be the first to talk. I don't want my family to know I like him.

xXCountryXx

Get over it. Make a move or let it slip into memory. Your family won't care.. Siblings may tease you a bit, but don't pay it any attention.

Go for it.

Try walking up and saying "Hi"