my cousin is too "touchy feely"

imimmature

ok so ive heard from several female friends of mine (who dont really talk to each other) that my cousin is a little 'close'. the specifics are a little different but the point is that he makes them feel uncomfortable. ive talked to his sister and she says hes the same way with her friends. he likes to say that hes just a friendly guy but i think its my responsiblity to tell him he needs to calm down...the only thing is i dont know how to bring it up and hes kind of an explosive person so i dont wana piss him off by saying the wrong thing....what should i say (btw my g/f and ex g/f are two of the girls who have said this)

[font=arial][/font][color=black][/color]

pitprincess

Tell him to keep his hands to him self, no one is confortable around him and they dont like it.

If it makes him mad he will get over it or keep on doing it.

If he keeps on contact the police department- that should take care of it.. lol

confused&inneed

I think that you should sit down and talk with him. Tell him how you and other feel about his behavior. He may explode but after he calms down he may just realize that you are right and that his behavior has gotten out of hand.

If it doesn't work then maybe you should not hang out with him any more. Or just not around other girls when you two hang out.

It is a tough call. But you need to tell him how you feel about this.... try inviting him over do something, just the two of you, so that you can talk to him privately... and make sure you listen to what he has to say, cuz if you don't listen to him don't expect him to listen to you.

:bunny: