Rebuilding friendship

Sando13

Hey guys,

Currently having a issue with a friend and not sure how to handle the situation, I was very close with a girl and have not spoken to her for a month. She stated she could not trust due to me trying to prevent her from doing something I felt was wrong.

She told me never to contact again, A week ago I texted her to receive a "Heyyy long time no talk, What's happening kiddo? Miss you" The first time I acted insecure and needy and all the bad qualities a woman hates so I'm very careful as to how I act.

I decided to text back the next day stating I was busy, I still have her concert ticket for an event that is coming up so I waited 3 days and then asked if she was still interested. I wait 4 days for an answer then ring her and she does not pick up.

It has been a week of no contact, I am not sure what is going on at this point I am not texting or calling again to see if she comes to me. Any ideas guys???

strange. she tells you to never contact her again, then you do, and she acts fine with the whole thing (miss you), then goes MIA for a week without a word.

i'd give her ticket to someone else and forget about this 'friend'.

Might as well drop this 'friend'. She's no good for you. If she was, she'd invest more interest in being friends with you.