So much for privacy, friend

nevadagirl

I made friends with this girl last year and we were pretty tight for I'd say a whole 3 months before she got weird. She picked a fight with me on her birthday, claimed *I* stood *her* up (which is absolutely not true) and didn't talk to me for a few months. I would text her every now and then and ask her how she was or if she had plans for New Years and she'd either not answer me or answer with one word days later. She had no plans for New Years but then I see her posting pictures with her friends later on on FB y'know so I was kind of like...okay well I don't know what I did but she clearly doesn't want to be friends anymore so I let it drop.

A few months later she comes out of the blue asking why we don't hang out anymore. I'm kind of annoyed and say that she stopped talking to me, not the other way around. She says...get this...that never happened!

Anyway apparently her boyfriend cheated on her and she was upset so I felt bad for her and tried to comfort her and all that. As usual when things were fine again I didn't hear from her and honestly I didn't care anymore at that point. I didn't consider her a friend anymore.

She texted me a few days ago saying hi but for whatever reason I didn't get the text message until the next day. Because I did not answer her she deleted me off of Facebook. I didn't notice right away because when I saw her text I responded and we chit chatted friendly enough. Today she texted me again with what I took to be a snarky comment and I finally snapped at her. I've never been mean to her. Never told her off. Never really done anything nasty to her but today I had just HAD it. We got into this very nasty text message war and I told her exactly what I thought of her.

She's someone who has a public FB and posts every little thing on it so I felt a little uneasy afterwards because I didn't know what she'd say. Of course I look and see she wrote about me. She didn't say my name but she made references to our Halloween costumes etc.

She twisted minor things from my private life that are NO ONE's business and put it in her message. She said things like I went out and ****ed couples because I hate myself - which wasn't only not true but it completed twisted and insulted my ideas/beliefs/comingtoterms/healingprocess/experimentations/etc. with relationships after my last horrible breakup.

She took something private that I shared with her and trashed me publicly on the internet. I shouldn't care, we only have a few mutual FB friends and no one I care about, but the fact that her posts are public and there were a few pictures of us tagged together...and of course the fact that, after all her ****, THAT was all she thought of me...ugh.

So. I fake-made up with her basically to get her to delete the comment. But I don't want to be friends with her. I don't care what happens to her anymore. She makes me sick. It makes me sick I confided anything personal to someone like that.

She told me she might have cancer.

I don't care.

Now I feel not only vaguely nauseous by her earlier behavior but I question whether or not I'm a monster because I don't give a single **** if that bitch has cancer and dies and goes to hell.

><

Looks like she is the kind of person who will find excuses and make you feel bad about yourself: cheating boyfriend the first time, cancer now. Most probably thats not true and even if it is, its no reason to put your private info+ her fantasies about you on public view. Dont get into any contact with her any more, she is the kind of internet troll in real life. She can do many more nasty things.

Josephwillie

Facebook how do I add a friend that has high privacy settings?

Me and my friend have are profiles set so only are facebook friends can view us but I want to add her as my friend and we can't get to each others profiles .

How do I add her as my friend with out lowering my privacy settings.