am I crazy?

Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust

I met a girl not too long ago (I'd say around the start of summer). We seem to hit it off pretty well. We have a lot of things in common. I was hoping that we would become good friends at some point until a few nights ago.

Me my b/f and her went to a club. We've all hung out before and from time to time she says things that make my ears perk up but this one action I can't ignore. I'm not sure if she was walking past my b/f or what but I guess her butt bumped into his knee and she said something about that in a flirty kinda way.

I know this sort of thing does happen sometimes but when it does it's normally when there's no room in the area and if I do something like that I just appologize and move away.

Later on in the night she wanted some clothes to sleep in which was fine. My bf invited one of his friends over to hang with us and this is when she all of a sudden wanted to put on something to cover her bottom.

I've already talked to my bf about my discomfort and he told me I should talk to her about it but I'm not sure how. I could just cut all contact too. I don't want to talk to her and come off misunderstood is my biggest concern.

What would you do in this situation? How do you bring up discomfort to a friend? We're not super close is it even worth talking about?

eMGunslinger

Personally if you believe the situation is to weird or not worth investing effort into in the first place then it isn't. Politely cut your loses or distance yourself, if you feel they are worth having around then you can always resume contact again. As long as your not a bridge burner!