ing a friend.

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

hey,

my ex girlfriend and i have agreed that it is better if we were only frinends, and trust me, we are, she treats me and tells me that im the closer than a friend, but still we arent lovers, and i dont love her as a girlfriend, and we were both happy that way, and she hooked up with one guy after me, and she broke up with him because he told her to stop talking to me, i really appreciated that, but after a while, she got this HUGE crush with another guy, the hooked up for 3 weeks, but he broke up with her, and now she is having a major breakdown about it, yet just doesent talk about it, I want her to be okay and to help her, and them getting back together, just WILL NOT WORK, he never liked her and they got in a major fight and there is absolutely no way back, he messed up all her relationships with friends and took advantage of her, she cant go back t him, and she needs to overcome him, but i dont know how or what, she doesent even talk about it and she says that she is ok, i want her to open up about it and a good way to help her overcome that, i cant let her stay depressed, i must help her. Please, i need help as soon as possible thanks :D