Whats up with her?

aa112211

So I have a female friend. We work together. We don't hang out much because she had a boyfriend. But she would always stare at me and talk about my eyes and always be punching me and stuff. Then she broke up with her boyfriend. For like 2 weeks she didn't really even look at me. From what I have noticed nothing has changed with any of her other guy friends. But with me she will go from one end of being all playfull and smiling when she sees me to being somewhat mean and not really even looking at me or talking to me. It almost seems like she does it when other people are around at work when its just us she is all nice and sweet and sometimes just staring at me. But when we get back to work the next day around others its like I don't exist. And by means its like when other people are around she goes out of her way to make fun of things I say..

Any thoughts on this because all she is accomplishing is driving me away. She claims to only want to be friends yet if I mention a girl. Like I said someone told me this girl was going to ask me to the movies all I get is are you gonna say yes then basically a list of what is wrong with the girl. She seems jealous but yet she always says we should hang out but when I try to setup when she always says I don't know I'm really busy. So why would she even suggest anything to start with.

I know she isn't over her ex from things she's said so none of this matters. It just bugs me. Is she trying to push me away because that is what it seems like. I plan on cutting down the communicating with her outside of work and treating her the same way she treats me at work. If she is friendly to me I'll be the same, and if she doesn't look at me or talk to me I'll do the same.

We have mutual friends who for a couple months before she broke up with her ex, were trying to get her to leave him and push me and her together. I think that has really helped in making things weird between us. One guy was even telling that I said things about wanting to take her out which i never said.