best friend doesn't have my back involving a guy

I'm completely head over heals for this one guy for the past year and maybe 3 months, from the first moment i saw him. We've gotten pretty close and work together on photography projects. I've never touched on the subject of pushing for anything more because he was still together with his girlfriend, that was until they broke up and he was completely torn and i was there to comfort him whenever he needed it.

but its been two months since then and hes been contacting me more and more to hang out, my best friend said that i shouldnt think of it any more cause she thinks he hasnt gotten over his girlfriend and doesnt want me to get hurt, saying i deserved someone else.

But on her other friends picture which was of the other girl and him she wrote how they would be such a cute couple and should be together....

so wth? we've known each other for so long me and my friend and i don't know why shes backing up some other girl.

Seriously? How is this an issue?

She gave you her opinion If you don't like it it doesn't mean she doesn't have your back. You are so inlove with this guy you're probably not objective. Maybe that's why it's bothering you cause there's some truth in what your friend is saying?

Seriously? How is this an issue?

She gave you her opinion If you don't like it it doesn't mean she doesn't have your back. You are so inlove with this guy you're probably not objective. Maybe that's why it's bothering you cause there's some truth in what your friend is saying?

Kinda harsh, but she has a point. Ask your friend honestly WHY she thinks this other girl is better for him than you. Don't get defensive. If you trust her to give it to you straight, respect her opinion, even if you disagree.