Need ideas for baby shower present for freind

niko1999

I dont know what to get my good freind for her babyshower. Well, I missed the baby shower(forggot to RSVP, and by the time I found the invite, it was 3 days ago, the shower was today). but anyway, she is having a boy, and I am clueless. Because her soon to be husband, ijs going to want this kid to be a real macho boy, I guess is the easiest way to put it, and though I know my freind will appreciate anything I get, its HIM I am worried about, becuase I dont want to hear it, if I get something, "too girly". So any ideas or suggestions. He is a red sox fan, so I was thinking a baby red sox thing, but other than that? I mean, I looked today, and it wasnt even fun! How can baby shopping NOT be fun???!!!! So I am in a real pickle here guys, need some ideas!

In my opinion, the best thing you could do is get a large basket and fill it with diapers, wipes, pacifiers, bottles, onesies, blankets, powder, baby wash, baby shampoo, rattles, infant tylenol, baby q-tips......you get the idea. Just things that she will need for the baby and can never have enough of. She will appreciate that more than a frilly present. TRUST ME! And you could put a real pretty ribbon on the basket. But that's the best baby shower present, IMHO.

• Author

Thanks Jamie:) Im actually talking to her right now, she got tons of bottles and onsies, but NO DIAPERS! For her daughter years ago, I got this WONDERFUL assortment of lotions and stuff. But I dont think it would be as appropriate for a boy. Need to get something for Emily too(the daughter), so she doesnt feel left out