likes a guy that i like

hey

my good friend...lets call her F was one of the few ppl who knew that i had liked this guy..lets call him G other than him of course and his best friend. we never completely hooked up but we liked each other and we fooled around. my friend knew that i really liked this guy cuz i would tell her everything about what was going on with the two of us.

recently, she has been telling me about this friend she's been talking to alot and everytime i asked her who it was she wouldnt say. she would say that she couldnt tell me or something like that..which was very strange. i started thinking alot a stuff and i even wondered if it was actually G that she was referring to all along but i said no shes my friend and she wouldnt do that to me.

however, last weekend was my birthday and we all went out but we had to go over to that guy's house to get pics off her digi cam. i was driving behind her on the way and i noticed that she passed his gap straight. i thought it was strange but i figured that she probably just changed her mind about going to his house.

when we got out of the vehicles it was then she was like "oh i have to go to G's house!" so i was like okay well im coming too...so she said okay..but seemed a bit reluctant. so we got over to his house and she did what she had to do and when we were leaving a couple of my other friends and i were out in the car already when i noticed that she wasnt behind me like i thought she was. she and G had gone back inside the house.

when we got back to where my car was parked some more friends showed up to spend my bday with me. however, F decided that she had to go back to G's house for batteries for her digi cam. this was at about 5 45. she didnt not return till 7 30. so basically she did not spend my bday with me. and she showed back up and told me to wait cuz G and his friends were coming...but by that time everyone else had left.

after that we went back to my house to chill and they were all there and i asked F if she liked G..and she laughed it off and said oh come on never..we're just friends. however, the following nite i was speaking to her online and i told her that i think she likes G. and she said oh thats what she had to talk to me about. then she tells me that theyre just getting very close and its a budding friendship. quite frankly i dont know how come the friendship is just in the process of budding since we were all friends before. and the way she said this to me was like okay....she said..its because im her friend that she's telling me this and if anything more comes out of it she'll let me know. this is the same person that knows how i feel about G. she knows that i really like him and thats what she says. Plus she had lied to me about it on the night of my bday. so how am i supposed to believe anything that she says now.

to me it sounds like she obviously feels guilty about something thats why she had to tell me. because if it was just pure friendship she wouldnt worry about telling me. basically im very upset and i feel betrayed. i trusted her. and im very fussy about going out with guys that my friends like/liked/dated. i just dont do that and i dont expect it to be done to me. so im very upset and i dont want to talk to her. do u think im over reacting ? or what can i possibly do?

• 4 weeks later...