sex w/ friends sister

I have dug myself into a bit of a sticky situation and I need some advice as to how to fix the problem.

I went camping this weekend with my buddy, his girlfriend and her younger sister. The second night of the trip was really rainy so we spent most of the time drinking beer in our tents. My friend and his g/f went off to their tent later and left her sister and myself in my tent. We were drinking an chatting till the wee hours of the morning and ended up having sex and spending the night together. In the morning my friends g/f was super pissed off about the situation and says that it is gross because her sister is 20 and I am 27.

I don't really feel bad about having sex with her sister it was fun! and we like each other, but I do feel bad about making my friend mad, she has been a good friend to me during my breakup with my fiance. I am thinking about asking her out to coffe to explain my side of things and to apologize for my behavior, should I make a big deal out of it or will a quick apology do the trick? Was it super crappy of me to do this to my friend or was is just a case of two consenting adults?

Thanks for your thoughts.

You were two consenting adults, so there was nothing wrong with you having sex with her. Your friend is just being protective. She probably got mad because she thought you just used her sister for sex, but maybe if you explain to her that you really like her sister, then maybe she won't feel so bad. Just talk to her about it, and her and her sister need to talk about it too.

Good Luck!

yeah i dont really see a problem there either, you are on the right track, clear it up with everyone. so what, now if she was 17 and you were 27, i would call you a sicko. but that is SO NOT the case.

good luck

I have a younger brother and I'm super protective of him. If some older chick had sex with him I would think that she had seduced my innocent younger brother. I KNOW that I'm being overbearing, but i can't help but FEEL like I need to protect him. Maybe your friend is the same? She realizes it's two consenting adults in her head but not her heart? just a thought

I'm super protective of my brother, and I freak out sometimes too, but...I always get over it. She will too.

HokeyReligions

Gosh, I wish my older brother had been more protective of me! He used to ask me "you get laid yet?" sometimes and I would just have to slug him. Pig.

Anyway, two consenting adults. Did your friend ever say to you "leave the sister alone - no messing around" beforehand? I mean, two couples on a camping trip -- didn't they think that there was a chance you would connect? Or is it the fact that you had sex already and really just met?

I joined this community because I saw your posting about your broken engagement. My fiance broke our engagement last Thursday night (by a letter left on our bed, no less), so I wanted to share with you.

I'm finding a lot of good books out there to help with the healing. Unfortunately for you, most of them are aimed at women. "How to Survive the Loss of a Love" by Melba Colgrove, et al, is good and could be helpful to you.

I'm way behind you in the recovery process, but I think your exploration with your friend's sister is progress. You could be physically intimate with someone -- that probably wasn't true not too long ago. Why assume your partner needs to be protected from you? If you were untruthful with her, or abusive at all, clean it up. Otherwise, accept it for what it was, which is possibly what she's doing as well, and smile.

Good luck to you -- (why are there no forums for dumped fiances and fiancees? It seems there are a lot more of us out there than I imagined.)

Mwende

Hi Mwende,

Originally posted by Mwende

Good luck to you -- (why are there no forums for dumped fiances and fiancees? It seems there are a lot more of us out there than I imagined.)

Welcome to LoveShack.org! When contemplating the structure of the forums, we felt that these sorts of messages would fit in the "Breaking Up" forum, however I appreciate your suggestion and will see that it's included in our next evaluation.

Best wishes,

Paul