small fight with best friend

okay so basically i had a fight with my best friend, i guess you could call it a fight but we didnt really argue. she's sorta just pissed off with me i think.

basically it started off with me teasing/bagging her which we always do to each other, the thing is, she was a bit PMS-EY so yeah that didnt really help. so i greeted her with a "hey hun" and she replied with a "don't call me that" which she has always been fine with. i had already apologised before hand and she waved it away, saying that it was nothing and that she was just in a bad mood, however i think otherwise. So after she was like "dont call me that" i said sorry again and said that she can stay angry at me if she wants and its her choice.

was i right in doing so or should i have replied in another way and if so..how? how do i fix this.

blueyedgrl85

It sounds like she's just having a bad day and needs some time to herself. Saying "hey hun" is not a bad thing to say- you didn't say or do anything wrong. Just give her some space and let her come to you when she is ready and feeling better.

yelloutloud

You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes girls enjoy being mean to their friends. It happens all the time. Unfortunately, you may not be able to say the right thing or fix it. You need to let her cool down and get over whatever is bothering her.

whichwayisup

Let it go. She apologized, believe her when she said she was in a bad mood. You mentioned she also had PMS..

Don't call her hun anymore..

Peaceful Guy

was i right in doing so or should i have replied in another way and if so..how?

no, you sound very nice! :)

how do i fix this.

ah! this one took me years and years and years and years (:laugh:) to figure out! you don't have to! its not your responsibility to make others okay! :):):cool: you did your best.. you were thoughtful and considerate.. you apologized when your friend was offended (even though you meant no offense).. so basically, you're %100 absolutely totally in the clear.. anyone is lucky to have you as a friend.. and you can go about your business happy and contented! :cool: