should I say something?

okay, my name is sam and im in year 8.

So I had a really good friend called Emma. We were really close but, we had a big falling out, and she chose to leave our friendship group. We still talk, but we don't really hang out together.

She moved into another friendship group. I'm really good friends with some of the people in the group she decided to move into.

Emma started bitching about one of her "friends" in her group. Her name was Hayley. About 6 months ago, Hayley and I had a big fight. The fight was about her not believing me over something that I had apparently said. (I didn't actually say anything.)

So Emma was talking to me about how much she hated Hayley and how she thought she was a slut and a bitch. She also started telling me about something that had happened with Hayley and her boyfriend. After telling me the thing about Hayley and her boyfriend, she said, "Don't tell Hayley I told you about that because I swore to her that i wouldn't tell anyone anything." After telling me all this, she proceeded to hang out with Hayley.

The next day, I was talking to Hayley and she said that she had a feeling that Emma had been bitching about her. After she said that, my teacher started yelling and I had to pay attention, so the conversation ended.

Should I tell Hayley that Emma has been bitching about her and told me about her and her boyfriend? She hasn't believed me over something like this in the past, so she might not believe me this time and we could end up fighting again. So should I say something? and if so, how should I say it to her?

Don't say any thing to any one. If some is sharing something about your friend or friend circle then you should simply say that Dont talk anything about others.Look If some is doing back bitting of others to you then is is syre that he/she will do the same about you with others.So we should avoid the gossiping like this. If you will tell to Emma, in that case the talk will continue and resulted in fight. so if you live fighting then go ahead..