should i apologize?

Hey guys I'm having some thoughts on this particular problem. It seems kind of childish, but I don't think I should apologize to her. There is this girl that is my lab mate. We were assign by random and there are 5 of us total she happens to be the only girl. No I don't like her this is not one of those love problem. Well she seems pretty cool at first and we chat a lot online and on campus. I have said the same thing to her before, and she was fine with it. Today she seems to take it to emotionally. I considerate and trying not to take a bias view. Maybe she is having a bad day or something, but she have no reason to take it out on me. As a matter of fact we were just chatting and laughing then she gets all sensitive.

Ok the problem occurs when I ask her to email me a old research paper that belongs to her friend. I wanted to see how he wrote it, and no I'm not plagiarizing. After I got it I said thank you and good job. It was more of as a joke. I told her good job before and she just laugh. Well she ask me what I said it for. At that point I knew she was piss, so I told her I accidently type it in the wrong box. She responds by saying better be. Then I told her I think your taking it to seriously, and she reply yeah I am. Then she precedes to post a status on her facebook saying its funny how one person could ruin the rest of your day. She's is a girl, and I know guys are not supposed to be mean to girls. However, this is an exception. Is this girl serious the rest of the day? It happen around 12:30 am what rest of the day other than sleep time lol. The reason I'm concern is she is cool with my other 2 lab mate. One of them I get along with, and the other one have been getting at me since day one. For some reason he keeps making joke about me, but I try to keep it cool since this is my last semester in college. I'm just trying to stay quiet and not repute him. However, this has been going on till this week which is the last week of lab. I'm just worried she will say something about me to them guys and I will get kick out of the group. I will hate to get kick out of the group with only one week left. These two guys happens to be homosexuals. I'm not spreading rumor I've seen their bf. The guy that hates me were planning to buy our TA a hoodie for her since she is moving to maryland for graduate school. They never told me until I got to class. They took a picture and I was the guy taking the picture. THen he tell me he is printing the picture out and buying a frame to put it in. Each one of us has to chip in $15 to buy the hoodie and picture frame. I'm not concern with the money but it would of been nice if they told me in the first place. I feel so left out of the group. The other guy I get along with well.

I also suspect she is talking behind my back to these other guys. I told her somethings about my life and somehow these other guys also knows it. She the only person in the lab that I told it to. She also tells me about the other guy stuff which I thought wasn't cool to talk behind other people back. I suspected one of the guys is gay but I never told her. She tells me that the other guy told her he never had a gf and yadda yadda. So this girl is basically a two face. I was naive and gullible in believing she was cool and nice. Looks could be deceiving yeah I know.

So should I say sorry to this girl? I'm just worried she will spread lies saying I put no effort into helping the group and such.